I was stuck 1 mile away from my house today for an hour and a half. Thats right people, I would WALK home faster than I was moving in my car. I was so frustrated and couldnt find a way to get to work I just went home. Luckily my job is not a life or death job.
Last night was stretch time and I had some great supervisors. They made sure i didnt forget a stretch…ok so maybe they didnt do that but they did keep me company 🙂
Since I am so tight i have quite a few pieces of equipment to stretch things out. Yoga block, resistance bands, foam roller and massager. All of these are from Amazon…literally they are all from Amazon. I was just thinking in my head that cant be right but no it is lol. Oh Amazon you complete me.
My run this morning felt pretty good since I didnt have any sore muscles and i spent about 45 minutes stretching last night. My pace was a little slower than I wanted but my race being this weekend I decided to push a little but not too much.
So that was my run…not on to Thinking out Loud!!!
1. Speaking of stretching…this is one i do all the time before and after a run but it took me a really long time to be able to lay all the way down. Sometimes when Im not so tight I can pick up the other leg too…but Im too tight right now.
2. I had a pretty awesome day dream yesterday that if my life was different I would move to Florence and live there. It was a pretty awesome daydream…until the analytical part of my brain took over and started thinking about the horrible logistics. Whatever analytical side, Florence would be awesome.
3. Speaking of Florence I have been using Duolingo for a while to try and learn Italian and French. Duolingo says I am 12% fluent in Italian so hey I could marginally get by if i did move to Florence!
4. I started watching Outlander and I am LOVING it. I guess because i love Brave and that time period but its a really well done show if you have Starz you should check it out. definitely worth the time investment.
5. My half marathon is this weekend and i have mixed feelings about it. forecast is not as cool as i wish it would be, but its my first non-Disney half marathon and so my first chance to get a real PR. Ill give a recap next week and we can see how i did 🙂
6. I hate cleaning, can someone come clean my house and not charge me but do it like I did pay you? K thanks
7. Dang i just remembered i need to make cookie dough for the dog sitter this weekend. Im going to use my brown butter chocolate chip cookie recipe because its brown butter. Think I should share the recipe?
8. I just bought a new hair dryer today, it should be here next week. Silly but Im pretty excited about it. Im curious if the brazillian blow out i got last weekend will look better with a hairdryer that cost more than $15. never saw the need to invest in one until now. Ill let you know how it goes:)
9. Anyone going to Disneyland Paris Half marathon next year? They just released some details about it and bookings start in about 3 weeks. I am totally doing it but not sure if Im going to do a vacation package or wait for the general bibs. I just know I HAVE to do that race next year…Im turning the big 3-0 the week after the race so it seems only fitting.
Thanks it for me, i was full of random thoughts today!
CHIME IN!!! whats on your mind, have a great blow dryer you use? Are you on duolingo, find me Im WhosTARDIS.