So I didnt go running today…half because I was too tired and half because my face is still not all the way healed so didnt want to chance it. I am totally going to run on Saturday though, 3 miles is on tap and it is supposed to be a beautiful day. Whatever, whatever I do what I want!!!!
Lets talk thinking out loud shall we 🙂
- I worked out yesterday…half mast because my face, which was a good call because I found out certain things because of pressure and what not were a little too hard to do. I dont know what it is but if something is going on with my mouth Im super paranoid about it. Maybe because its one of the most important senses, because FOOD people.
2. Speaking of food, I havent been able to eat like a normal person all week and its wearing on me. I want a BLT, I want pizza (and not have to cut it like a savage lol), I want chips and dip. Basically all the food you eat when your sad but I cant and its making me sad. Oh what a vicious cycle it is.
3. I painted my nails for my harry potter party and they are adorable. I got these awesome nail decals from this shop and they worked out really well. Check out her etsy shop if you like that kind of thing.
5. Im going to London in January and am super excited about it! I booked my hotel yesterday but am going to stay 1 night at the Georgian House hotel in the Wizarding Chambers!!!! Im super excited and CANNOT WAIT…any London suggestions are appreciated 🙂
6. I love ad free Pandora. I listen to music all day at work pretty much to drown out the other people in the office. Open office concepts are all the rage but seriously…sometimes I just want to be by myself. I can be pretty anti-social so open office concepts annoy me. But anyways…Pandora…ad free is the way to go. My station of choice lately has been Harry Potter score station. Its hard to talk to people on the phone with words in the background so soundtracks are perfect.
7. Alex & Ani posted a preview of the new bracelet coming out later this month and yall I died. Its too stinking cute!!! Pretty sure I need the silver…but maybe the gold…oh man the struggle is REAL!!!!
8. I like trolling the internet for funny meme’s, gif’s, pictures. Majority of the things are really way too inappropriate to post but sometimes you find a gem you just have to share. I reserve these for pinterest, but I ran across this one again today and it made me chuckle…I think you could enjoy a chuckle too.
9. I dont have anything else to say today, what are you thinking today?