Today we are strolling around Epcot eating our faces us. Dont hate us cause you aint us 😉 I still have thoughts I want to share though, lets get to it!
- The medal for the Infinity Gauntlet Challenge was released last week and I dont know if I love it or hate it. Clearly this medal is meant to encourage participation for 5 years…and now I am super tempted. We will see how 2015 Avengers goes before I change my mind on where to run my 2016 race. On a side note…being a Doctor Who fan if I get space I of course have to get the time one as well!
2. I officially registered for Disneyland Paris half marathon!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys I am beyond excited about this. Its the week before my 30th birthday, and its in Paris, and its around the French countryside. I just died. I am beyond the moon.
3. Its no secret that I love to travel. I have had a hard time finding a great travel blog that has relevant information, great pictures, and is engaging. I finally found it!!! World of Wanderlust is by a fabulous travel blogger who happens to be a woman who happens to travel alone. Below is a picture from her blog…seriously her photos alone make me want to get up and go.
4. Have you tried Jamberry nail wraps? I used to get my nails done all the time (solar nails) because I have a tendency to scratch at my cuticles and solar nails helped stop that. It started getting more and more expensive so I decided to take them off and got all-natural. Doing your own nails is boring though…enter Jamberry. Fun designs, easy to put on and take off, cheaper than getting your nails done at the salon. I have only done a few designs but loved the way they both turned out.
5. I saw a commercial for the ford focus hybrid the other day. I am very interested in hybrid/electric cars (Im looking at you Chevy Volt, Tesla) but sadly this one is just too ugly. Good thing my car is still plugging along. 180k miles, 15years old, she still loves me 🙂
6. Yall the sugar wall, mid day drop is REAL! I was just writting all of this plugging along just fine then BAM I want to take a nap so bad its stupid. I didnt even have any sugar today, but I did have tortellini so maybe thats it. Oh food, I love you too much to quit you.
7. Can someone please teach me how to french braid. My fingers refuse to obey me when I try and there are so many cute braids!!!! I have long hair for a reason!!
8. Why are office buildings so cold. Every job I have ever had I FREEZE at my desk. Even when I worked the front desk and would move around I was still cold in my blazer and long sleeve shirts. Its stupid. With building codes most offices wont allow heaters either. First World problems, am I right 😉
9. Maybe I should change my list to 8 instead of 9…but then I would probably want to change 8 to 7. Its a vicious cycle. Keeping at 9. There its decided.
CHIME IN!!! Are you doing Disneyland Paris half? Disney Avengers Half? Do you like to dress up for runs? How are you this fine Thursday?