Did Thanksgiving sneak up on anyone else? I just realized yesterday its next week! What?! When did that happen? I guess I got wrapped up in my race I didnt realize how close we were to Thanksgiving. Luckily Im a planner and have all my lists ready and know whats up, but still! I thought I had more time!!! Sorry, overly dramatic…lets think out loud shall we 🙂
Linking up with Amanda here
- I took this week off from running to let my body recover from the weekend and Im not sad about it at all. Next week will be back at it since I have races in January and February.
2. I signed on with Finish Strong Coaching. Im excited to have a certified running coach help me get faster and reduce my injuries. I know quite a bit about running, but being around bloggers and hearing what the running coach had to say in our quick meeting made me realize there is so much I dont know!
3. Im starting to make my list for Black Friday Shopping. I like going out and getting great deals, but I do wait until Friday morning to do it. Time with my family is more important on Thursday. I do a lot of online shopping Thursday morning since a lot of the deals are online, but places like Home Depot dont usually do that so I still have to go to the actual store. Do you shop on Black Friday?
4. I stopped using my FitBit Surge for daily wear. Honestly, its 2 reasons. 1 being I have the daily step goal but I dont care if it hit it or not, so having it on my wrist reminding me doesnt do anything. Two, its bulky and I miss wearing my pretty ceramic watch that Joe got me a few years back. I love watches and that was the biggest reason I didnt want to get the surge in the first place. I still wear it to workout and run but as a daily use I think its going on the back burner. I saw the Jawbone Up3 and think this might be a better option.
5. I got an idea from Bakingdom (she posts the cutest pictures on instagram) to get a Harry Potter book from each country I have visited. I am hoping to get HP #1 from The Netherlands and #2 from Italy. When I go to London Ill get #3 and Paris in September will be #4. All will be in the native language of the country. Its such a cool idea because each country has different art work on the book and will help to learn the language. I mean…I know those books pretty well 🙂
6. Do you ever just have so many things on your mind all of them suddenly leave your mind? That happens to me more than I would like to admit. Just now, I had a lot of thoughts running through my head then POOF! All gone.
7. Only 21 more days until girls trip to Disney World!! I am so excited because I get to see the Osborne Lights one last time. Apparently there is a TARDIS hidden somewhere (thanks Andy). I cant wait to spend each night watching these lights. If you have never seen the show before and can make a special trip to Walt Disney World before January 6th, do it! You can thank me later.
8. What is going on with you today?