Happy Thursday Friends! Linking up with Amanda here
- Im heading on a plane very soon to go to Disney World with Amy and Caitlin. They arent coming until tomorrow so that means 1 day of Rachael shenanigans! I have reservations at Morimoto Asia but believe me, most of the day will be checking out as much of the Christmas amazingness as I can in one day. Gingerbread houses Im looking at you!
2. I think Im slowly converting to Almond Butter. Where I work we can order healthy snacks for the office and I recently requested Justin’s Almond Butter. So far I have tried Maple and Honey with Maple the clear winner of the two. I only eat it with an apple for my afternoon snack. The first time I ate it…YUCK! Ok so I am used to creamy peter pan peanut butter and this was a stark change from that. Its good though now that I’ve had it a few times and healthier than peanut butter. Only downside, its so dang expensive! $11 for a jar at my local HEB. Yikes!!
3. Im not one for having personal items all over my desk but I do have a tiny my little pony Doctor Hooves because he looks like my favorite doctor (10 of course)! How cute is he?! Im not a fan of my little pony of anything, but I am a fan of all things cute 🙂 I find myself staring at it every now and then when my mind needs a break.
4. One of the few good things about it getting dark super early now is that I get to watch a cool sunset from my bus stop. This one I literally stopped walking just to snap this picture. It was much cooler in person (as usual) but you get the just. I love when the sky is ombre.
5. I am on the hunt for the perfect hot chocolate mix. I have experimented with a few but none have been creamy and rich enough for my taste. This recipe comes pretty dang close, I think what Im missing is milk. I make my hot chocolate with water because of a slight lactose intolerance but I think milk would push it over the edge. I dont know why but I really enjoy making my own hot chocolate mix.
6. Speaking of hot chocolate, I cant wait to go to Ghirardelli and get their gingerbread hot chocolate. Now that is a hot chocolate done right! I mean, what would it say about them if it was bad! Also, the salted caramel hot chocolate is magic in a cup. Just in case you wanted to know 🙂
7. You know you are ready for Disney when you come to work dresses like a casual princess. I make no apologies. Can we make that catch on, “princess casual” because I really think that needs to be a thing.
8. What are you thinking about today?