Im very distracted today because Im leaving for London tomorrow! Its kinda perfect then that today is a Thinking out Loud Day!!
Linking up with Amanda here.
- My bags are packed Im ready to go. Im standing here outside your door. I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. Im leaving on a jetplane, dont know when Ill be back again……EVERYTIME I go somewhere, thats what plays on loop in my head and unfortunately its Ben Affleck singing it like from Armageddon.
2. Sad face though because the London Eye is closed for pretty much the exact dates we are going to be there. Its closed for maintenance so we can still walk by but we cant go around the ferris wheel. A little bit of a bummer but these things are to be expected during the slower travel months.
3. Im not sure what my training is going to look like this next week being in a foreign country without access to a gym…I hope its not too cold to run outside, but I really wont know until I get there. A whole week off of training isnt ideal so I hope I can figure out a way to make it happen.
4. Im BEYOND excited about the Harry Potter Studio tour I booked last month. The Great Hall is decorated for winter and Im STOKED!!! I cant wait to share pictures and a review with you when I get back.
5. Its so cold in this office sometimes I end up wearing 2 jackets like a weirdo. I hate being cold at work especially when it gets to my hands. Boo hiss on being cold inside a building. At least it has gotten me to drink more tea, its nice to have something warm to wrap my cold handsies around 🙂
6. Now that London trip is done, planned and almost gone Im starting to plan my Paris trip. Yes I am that crazy person that plans things a year in advance. Whatever. Paris suggestions (besides the obvious) are appreciated!!!!!!!
7. Eating less sugar so far is going ok, I still crave it but baby steps in improving. That is until we get cookies in the office that include oatmeal raisin! Full honesty…I had 2…but they were only 125 calories each. I didnt feel too bad about that 🙂 Good thing they were delicious
8. Whats new with you? How are your new years goals going?