- I feel like I’m in a constant state of anxiety as the Paris trip keeps getting closer. I feel like I’m not going to have enough time, I wont find good places to eat, I wont have enough money. Anxiety and its never-ending. Go away anxiety nobody wants you here.
2. This quarter is going to be a busy one at work. I have a few trips to San Antonio and one to LA! Pretty excited to head out to LA I really haven’t spent any time in the city even though I’ve been to Anaheim. Harry Potter World here I come!!!
3. I got a few office supplies for my work area at home like a wall calendar and a planner. I feel super fancy and cant wait to hand out my business cards. What do you think?!
4. Is it just me or is July FLYING by! I haven’t really felt that way about other months but for some reason I blinked and its already the middle of July. I guess that’s a good thing because that means we are that much closer to cooler weather.
5. I climbed up a 20 foot ladder yesterday and almost crapped myself from terror. We are doing renovations to our upstairs stairwell and movie room which meant I needed to take down the movie banner we had up so I could paint. Thank God my husband is a solid man, I know if I fall he will definitely catch me 😀
6. Apparently black and white tile is all the rage right now because we almost had to special order black and white vinyl tiles. Apparently I am in with the design trends and I didn’t event know it! I just wanted to do my floors like a lobby of a movie theater haha.
7. In case you were wondering why I choose vinyl tile over ceramic, let me break it down for you. Main reason is vinyl absorbs sounds slightly better than ceramic. Being that this is a movie room I don’t want sound reverberating off of the floors. Vinyl is also slightly easier to install and definitely cheaper. Oh and before you ask, carpet was NOT an option. For some reason Oreo likes to potty up there when he’s mad and I am OVER cleaning that up and having nasty stained carpet…which is why we are doing this in the first place.
8. I didn’t sign up for Princess Half 2017…on purpose. I don’t even know who I am anymore! To be fair, I am running the full marathon the month before so I don’t know if I’ll be up for it but still. What’s even more strange is that the race is still available to book! Its been a very long time since I’ve seen the Princess race not sell out the day it was open. Its been available a full 24 hours and you can still book the half marathon and challenge (1ok is sold out). I find that very interesting. If when we get back from Paris and if there are still spots to book I might sign up then…until that time though I’ve made peace with this crazy decision 🙂
9. What’s going on in your world?