- I may have just unloaded some thoughts about not having kids here. If that’s something you want to read about check that out here.
2. I gave an update on my Tieks here, I know that’s two items back to back with links to my own posts…but they have been on my mind so figured I would mention it here
3. Is it just me or is it really hard to write about yourself for a bio or news article. I had to do both recently to promote my business and it took way too long to write a nice glowing review of myself. Is it just me, I hope not 🙂 Check it out and let me know what you think.
4. I’m in LA this week for work and the weather is SO much nicer than back home. I mean its still hot and all but when I woke up this morning there was a cool breeze and I felt like I could have used a jacket. I definitely needed the break from the horrid-ness that is Houston humidity.
5. I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood and went LIVE on facebook to show you a spell! It was weird and a first attempt but check it out here (its one of the most recent posts), and while your there give my page a like 😉 My general thoughts on the park are there is slightly more space than the Orlando counterpart but I wish they would have made something unique to make me want to go to both coasts. As it is now I will skip Hollywood every time in favor of Orlando because its the superior Harry Potter experience. Hogsmeade in both parks are pretty much identical, in case you wanted to know. Also the merch here is identical, there is, from what I saw, 2 shirts that say Hollywood everything else is Harry Potter stuff like you would see at any of the stores. I personally like collecting pins from each place I go but alas there were none here (at least that I saw) that said Harry Potter Hollywood or something like that. Which is strange because they have it for Orlando. Se la vie!
6. I’ve been listening to french music in the car and I have to say its pretty relaxing. On the whole I have no idea what the songs are about but I like the melodies and listening to something new. My french teach recommended we do this to work on pronunciation and while I don’t know if its working or not, I like the method. Now to find some french movies 🙂 I wonder if I have the Lion King in a french version!
7. Speaking of french, the other 2 people in the class dropped out and now its just me and Joe. We are now working on phrases that we will need to learn like how to order from a menu, directions, things like that. The hardest thing for me to learn right now is the numbers, they don’t make sense when you get up to 70+. I made flashcards so hopefully that will help. I feel like I’m in college all over again! Why are they in orange marker you ask?! Oh Im so glad you noticed, orange or red is a color that helps you remember things better (check out this article) this article) this article). I really need to get these words down so anything I can do to help myself I will do it!
8. What’s new with you?