Its about to be a holiday weekend!!! Yay Labor Day, you make September awesome!!! I love Labor day, its a random holiday that we don’t really celebrate so its a day that I get to sit at home and chill instead of being in an office I dread. I don’t know all the history behind Labor Day but it makes me happy 🙂
- Everything hurts and I’m dying. Sorry to start off on a bad note…let me turn it around…I’m getting acupuncture next weekend! Its still really weird to me but the few times I’ve done it in the past for my shoulder have been very effective. I was hoping to get it done this weekend but with the holiday that was a no go 😦 Looking forward to being stabbed by tiny needles yay!
2. Who is doing Pop Pilates Blogilaties September calendar?! I just printed mine yesterday and cant wait to get toned up and feeling great. I love how its several videos so I can break the workout up if I need to. I don’t know why but 2 10 minute videos is so much easier to me than 1 20 minute video. These videos also kick my booty, they are so challenging in a good way.
3. I posted this on instagram earlier in the week but we have been working on our media room this past month and are almost done. My vision for the stairs is coming together and I could not be happier with how it turned out. I am so glad I have a husband that can draw otherwise this would not have turned out as beautifully. He hand drew each letter and I painted them. I cant wait for the whole thing to be done!
4. I found my neighbor’s dog wandering around outside the other day and brought him inside to my house until the got home. Poor puppy was filthy and terrified but luckily my dogs were so well behaved and were nice to the little guy. When I called my neighbor apparently the dog is prone to seizures, yikes! Good thing that didn’t happen I would have felt so terrible. Isn’t he just so cute though.
5. I may be boarding the NUUN train. I used to use Gatorade drink packets (like crystal light) but heard about NUUN and decided to try it out. Gatorade gets a little sugary so I wanted to try something different. At first I really hated NUUN because its slightly fizzy and I am so not into that. The more I used it though the more I liked it because I felt less thirsty drinking this than the Gatorade, which during summer, at the end of the day, is the priority. I’ve tried the tropical fruit, citrus fruit and strawberry lemonade with the citrus fruit being my favorite so far.
6. Aaaannnnnd apparently I have no more thoughts, this post has been sitting here too long so I’m going to end this one with a funny pic!
7. Whats new with you?