Its officially September (ok well it was last time I did this post but now its been a full week) and that means cooler temperatures are just around the corner. We’ve had 1 or 2 fall-ish days and I’m already excited for it. Give me all the pumpkin, fall foliage, autumn festivities I want it all!!!
- This time last year I was elbow deep in Harry Potter party planning. While I’m super excited to be doing to Paris this year for my birthday, the nerd part of me wished I was doing this party again. It really was a lot of fun. You can read all about it here but check out the blog header Harry Potter Party for all the posts in one place.
2. We are building a pretty big entertainment center in our living room which is forcing me to keep my fall decorating put up until that is done. We are going to have to paint it which is going to be messy, better leave the decorations in the box until after that. I’m sad because I love having my fall stuff up early, but its probably for the best since autumn doesn’t officially start until September 22 anyway! #homeownerproblems lol
3. I’m changing territories at work again and while I’m happy to not go to San Antonio all the time I’m going to miss the people there. Its strangely bittersweet, I didn’t think I would have feelings about it but I do. If you know me in real life you know I’m not an extrovert and don’t do well meeting lots of new people. I am not looking forward to the change but hey that’s life and just keep moving forward!
4. I printed all my tickets and info for Paris today. Yup, S*&t just got real! I now have to make sure I can use my hairdryer and curling iron in Paris and then start packing!!! Who wants to come help me pack, I have no idea what to wear in Paris. Ok I have SOME idea but I don’t want to look American and get an English menu 😉
5. Speaking of home improvement…we are almost totally done with the stairs!!! You can see from the picture almost exactly what its going to look like all we have to do now is the trim pieces and some touch-up paint. Let me know if you want a run-down of how we did it I can totally do a post on it. I am so happy with how its turned out.
6. I’m feeling very un-inspired lately. Posts are feeling forced and not myself. I think a blog break may be coming soon just to clear my head and come back with some fresh posts. It might also be that I’m just plain exhausted…who knows, sleep-deprivation is a terrible thing. Instead I’m going to leave you with a sunset from my run the other day. This one is slightly edited 🙂
7. What’s new with you?